Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flat-ironed-straightened-hair....

Super curly,poofy,frizzy,shortish (just above the shoulders) hair.



I straighten it everyday and sometimes night ( to make it easier in the morning) I flip it into layers as i straighten it with my very hot,good straightener. sure its dead. i mean, hell yeah its dead . but thats not the point. ;) .... i leave .. anywhere outside having my hair looking absolutely fantastic. of course, like 10 minutes later it is a curly poof ball . or somewhat like that (really wavy, frizzy and so poofy) by the way, i do use hairspray and alot of spray for helping flat ironed hair. annnddd.... my hair is super thick. poor girl,,, =( helllppppp!



Flat-ironed-straightened-hair....

i would use a finishing spray if you dont already it keeps it looking shiny i have hair just like yours just not thick its incredibly thin! do you have chi straightener cause it is defiantly the best! and make sure to try and keep your hair from not breaking from the straightener if you hear like a ripping sound then it is breaking your hair off! probably doesnt help a lot but its worth a try!



Flat-ironed-straightened-hair....

I do not have curly hair but I do have obsession with hair products - I just did a little research for you (real quick) and I'm sure there are more out that help with your hair type..but I came up with Paul Michell Super Skinny Serum.



I would check the reviews out at www.makeupalley.com to see what other people say and I saw that people with curly, poofy, frizzy hair - are IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT...!!



Good luck -



Flat-ironed-straightened-hair....

"Wrap" your hair. I have not curly, not straight, hair. Thick and frizzy. Too difficult to explain here. Do web searching on how to wrap your hair on youtube and google, etc., if you have any African-American friends, ask them for the "how to". I use CHI Silcone and a spray shine while I wrap my hair. I am Mex-American so I don't have the nice flat straight hair most people I see have. It works, trust me. A bit of practice and you will be on your way! Even my husband notices when I wrap my hair. You can sleep on it or if you are doing it for a special event, take 2-3 hours while you putz around to wrap your hair. PLEASE try it. It's no heat, no stress on your hair. I would never have known until my Brazilian friend who has really curly, kinky hair, told me about it. And she is not African American. It works. They do it in latin countries as a standard. Good luck! TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan