Sunday, June 20, 2010

How long do I have to wait to straighten my hair again?

I straightened by hair using hair straigthening cream. Actualyl I went to the parlor to staighten it. My hair was staright before but I wanted it to be poker straight. Now the end result after the straightening session is that my hair is nto as staright as it should be. I am planning to straighten it with the straightening cream again but I want to know how long should I wait fore I straighten it again.



I am not talking about straightening hair with the straightening iron. I am talking abotu chemically straightening my hair.



Also please tell me whether there is any way I can have my hair to be poker straight without going for another chemical hair straightening.



Thanks.



How long do I have to wait to straighten my hair again?

Hair rebonding/Japanese straightening.



If you are doing a relaxer you should wait at least three months or you will have a lot of breakage.



How long do I have to wait to straighten my hair again?

I have naturally curly hair and had it chemically straightened once.One side got pretty straight and they decided to redo the other side.It damaged my hair really bad.It actually grew out of my scalp damaged.It took over a year for my hair to get back to normal.I really don't think you should get it done again any time soon.You will just be asking for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan