Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I get a straightening kit from Wal-Mart? Will it kill my hair?

I have short hair at present and its pretty curly, like annoyingly curly, and I want to grow it out to my chin and itll take about a year so Ive heard... will straightening it now hurt me in the long run? Its about an 1 1/2 inches should I wait till it gets longer? Or not do it at all? Or get it done at a salon but alas... Iam broke, lol.



Should I get a straightening kit from Wal-Mart? Will it kill my hair?

If you've never straightened your own hair before, I'd suggest going to a salon to have it done. Then, after its done..ask your stylist for tips/tricks on how to 1.) maintain the look 2.) how to re-do the straightening with a store-bought product, should you not have the money to return to him/her when the time comes.



I, myself, am a TOTAL penny-pincher, but would suggest the salon first..as if you do end up making a mistake with the store-bought kit..you could end up "paying" for that mistake with the loss of your hair. In the long run, getting professional straightening is far better than the expense of buying wigs and/or the embarrasment of having to walk around with messed up hair (or no hair at all)..trust me on this one.



The only thing I do for myself is my hair dye...anything more extensive/difficult..and I just suck it up and pay a pro to do it. The thought of getting pampered, too..is really nice. And just think! NO CLEAN UP!



Good luck.



Should I get a straightening kit from Wal-Mart? Will it kill my hair?

um. it doesnt matter, just make sure you get a ceramic one or it will cook your hair like a little turkey in the over for four hours, so get CERAMIC and yeah, whats wrong with wal mart?



Should I get a straightening kit from Wal-Mart? Will it kill my hair?

I have done so before, but buy a perm. It will be better for your hair. When you put it on your hair, brush it all the time you have it in. Then wash it out. You can also use a flat iron, I use one almost every day.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan