Sunday, June 20, 2010

Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

I have very curly hair (think Little Orphan Annie only Italian and with shoulder length dark brown hair). My hair is about a full 4 inches shorter when it's curly than when it's long. My stylist suggested that if I wanted the same results get a really expensive flat iron (I think she said a CHI). Does anyone have tips for flat irons and the likes? Any good testimonials for anything that works well?



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

I don't have really curly hair, but I know my friends who do use "wet to dry" straighteners. Try going for hair care systems that are purposely to make your hair straight and shiny. Try Herbal Essences. They have a line I am pretty sure to help make your hair straight.



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

the chi is really good



as is the T3 TOURMALINE.



stay away from Maxiglide and babybliss/babyblisspro. oh and remington



i swear by thee t3 tourmaline. its my baby%26lt;33 lol but yea . amazing straightener its availible at sephora.



just dont get the wet to straight one



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

yea you need a CHI



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

I have used an inexpensive flat iron, then bought my CHI. It was 110 dollars, but worth every penny. It glides over the hair because it gets much hotter than other irons. This keeps it from breaking and damaging. It leaves a sleak, shiny, finish. Use a good straghtening spray, too. CHI has a good line of theses that also smell pretty good. Good luck.



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

I know a girl, one of my bestfriends, she has the same problem. She bought a Chi, and well altough they are quite expensive (150-200) they are well worth it. Not only does it straighten her hair, but when she uses this product called: "Flat Iron" by Special Effects, it keeps her hair straight for the whole day and most of the night (until she washes her hair)



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

i use the ''got2be sleek'' before using my flat iron and it makes my hair less frizzy and straighter. =]



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

i would buy the CHI it works really well but dont burn your hair to much cause i used to straighten it everyday and i have the same hair. so i would try something else. this is wat i do, i put my hair half up half down (sometimes completely down) when its wet and put it paul mitchell frizz ease first.



http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau...



then i scrunch it a tiny bit with redken ringlet



http://www.redken.com/products/styling/m...



everyone loves my hair and it looks pretty so i would do that instead cause its so much work to straighten it. but if you do straighten it to keep it from getting dry i use (when i do straighten it) biolage smoothing milk http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/products/...



Straightening really curly 'Annie' Hair?

i have super curly hair also and i use a wet to dry straightener bought it at target for only 30 bucks works great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan