Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I style my hair "emo"?

I've been wanting to style my hair (stereotypically) what's called the emo style nowawdays.



I've liked the style since 7th grade when Emo didn't exist as a stereotype and now I'm a freshman. I just don't want to get stuck with a "poserish" look. (Even though we all are to some extent and I "don't care what others think") It also takes awhile to grow your hair so I need to decide before going for it. I'm going for the straightened look(for guys) short in the back,How do I keep my hair straightened,so it stays all day during school (perfectly)



because my hair is naturally wavy so it is messy by the end of the day.



THANKS



Should I style my hair "emo"?

That's something that only you can decide. If you like the style, then you've already answered your own question. Style, whether emo/goth or not, is a personal thing that you should not have to look for acceptance or approval from anyone before you do it. If you're a minor and still living with your parents then they can decide what is acceptable and not in their home, or if you work somewhere where your appearance is crucial, you can be let go if it goes against their guidelines and/or is considered "too distracting or offensive". But otherwise that's solely your choice.



Should I style my hair "emo"?

nooo



Should I style my hair "emo"?

I'm one of the handfuls of freshman in my school who don't have long hair that waves to the side.. ;D



Should I style my hair "emo"?

ew, just dont do it.



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Good idea



Should I style my hair "emo"?

never look emo. people don't like people who appear to be emo.



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Do what is most functional and easiest to do. I am sure you have more important things going on in your life than worrying about what other people think. Just remember that people that go out of their way to avoid conforming to the "Norm" are more likely to be controlled by the "Norm" than those who conform.



Should I style my hair "emo"?

always say no to emo.



Should I style my hair "emo"?

I love how crap like this "matters" in high school.



Don't do the choppy, emo hair. It's been kind of uncool for a while now. Middle America suburban kids are desperately trying to hang onto it, though.



Just don't do it...



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Well I think you should do whatever you want. But will it make you feel good, to have a haircut that's just like everyone elses?



Whatever you decide, don't worry about it too much. It's only hair - it'll grow back!



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Oh, don't do that. It looks kinda stupid on guys, and it's becoming such a cliche.



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Don't be crazy! It's just a passing phase and when it passes you will say "Damn! What in hell was I thinking! I'm so glad I didn't do it!" and of course if you do it you will be saying something different like "__________________" (fill the blank)



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Why would you want something you know nothing about? Emo has been around since the 60's. I don't like it , but to each their own .



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Once a haircut has a name or a title, then no one should have it. Think: the "farrah fawcett", the "rachel", the mullet!



Should I style my hair "emo"?

Keep it straight with a thick hair brush, hair dryer, straightner, and about half a can of hairspray daily. The style looks good on most people so I wouldn't be too worried about what other people think if you get your hair "emofied"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan