Sunday, June 20, 2010

I did Japanese Straightening to my hair.I want to dye it & bought Loreal Feria & it has pero

I WLDNT.



DEF DON'T.



japanese straigthtenin is very damaging, if you dye it and it has to many chemicals, YOUR HAIR WILL BREAK AND FALL OUT!!



this happend to my friend.



don't do a home dye job,



go to your stylist and ask her to do it



or else just ask her for some reccomendations of gentle dyes that you can use at home, and what precautions to use while doing it with your striaghtened hair



I did Japanese Straightening to my hair.I want to dye it %26amp; bought Loreal Feria %26amp; it has peroxide.Can I use it?

Don't do it. Most salons that do the straightening won't do it for you if your hair has been dyed.. because of the possibility of breakage. The same goes for dying it after having the straightetning done. If your hair doesn't fall out from dying it now, then the hairstylists will refuse to fix your roots when they grow in later because its been dyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan