Thursday, June 17, 2010

PIcture day hair?

Tomorrow is picture day at my school and I am wearing my hair straightened with a poof in the front. To you have any straightening tips? Or ways I can wash my hair so it's straighter with regular shampoos? Should I blow dry may hair before I straighten it? I need to know by five tonight before I take a shower so I can blow dry (if needed) Straighten and fix. I will be re-straightening tomorrow before pictures with dry un-shampooed hair. Do you have any tips for that either?



PIcture day hair?

you HAVE to dry your hair or it wont straighten good at all..........and if you dont dry it you'll have frizzy hair in the morning



PIcture day hair?

Just use Herbal Essenses Totally Straight (the pink bottle) That is in The Collection . And yes Blow - Dry It and Make Sure You'r Straightner Is a Wet Straight cause' If It's not That is really Bad for Your Straightner Hope I Helped



- Taylor Christopherson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan