Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is there a way i can straighten my hair daily withought damaging it?

i straighten my hair daily before school , only thefront of my fringe and side layers though around my face. my mum tells me if i continue to do so my hair will startfalling out because it is so bad for my hair daily! my hair is naturally curly and i cant go withought straightening it ! is there someway i can reduce the damage and continue to use it daily



??? please help!



Is there a way i can straighten my hair daily withought damaging it?

any type of straightening can damage ur hair to an extent, but if you invest in a good pair of ceramic straighteners - that can help prevent damage.



ceramic straighteners heat up to high temps, meaning u only need to go over ur hair once or twice to get it straight meaninf less damage.



1) it wont make hair "fall out" it can cause hair to break off where its damaged.



2) do deep conditioning treatments - TIGI dumb blonde, Aussie 3 min miracle



3) use leave in conditioner after washing ur hair - helps detangle and add moisture - Aussie Hair insurance



4) use a serum or defrizz cream b4 blow drying - when u do blowdry ur hair - rough dry it, then section it off and use a paddle brush or round brush to help straighten hair. - TIGI ego boost, TIGI girls toys, TIGI afterparty or sallys own brand of defrizz cream.



5) when straighten hair use a thermal protection spray



6) make sure you get your hair trimmed every 4-6 weeks.



Is there a way i can straighten my hair daily withought damaging it?

I have terribly wavy hair, so I can relate.



Get a ceramic straightener. Not just one that says it ceramic, a good quality one, prob spend about 100$ Chi makes a great one. This will not damage your hair, I have used one everyday for about 4 years, and my hair is long, and perfectly fine. But if you are using a cheap one it will cause the ends to break off, as soon as you use a good one you will feel the difference.



Is there a way i can straighten my hair daily withought damaging it?

there is a dove shampoo and condioner that is made to help with this problem... i never tried it but iheard it's good..



I had the same problem so i stopped straightening every day, so whay don't you try other way to make your hair look good in a short time without damaging it?



Is there a way i can straighten my hair daily withought damaging it?

You could chemically straighten it. DO NOT do it yourself, I speak from experience, it doesn't come out well. It also depends on how curley your hair is. The more curly the less straight it will be. I think your best bet would be to do that japanese straightener.



Is there a way i can straighten my hair daily withought damaging it?

It is damaging, but not deadly:) You have to use hair protection when you straighten your hair, though. The best one I used is Tigi stuff, http://www.uamodels.net/archives/tigi-ca... it was great for me, and most people swear by this product. It also adds shine and softness to yuor hair. Fells great and look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan