Sunday, June 20, 2010

If i put Wella straightening cream in my hair in every 6 months or a year will it effect my hair?

will it effect me like hair breakage, hair fall, hardness, etc.



If i put Wella straightening cream in my hair in every 6 months or a year will it effect my hair?

I'm not overly familiar with wella but I am with straightening cream, so, straightening cream is a harsh chemical, if you do it make sure you have very good treatment cause your hair will need it, with most straightening cream after the first treatment you should only need to do your roots-not all the hair again. I warn you if your trying to do it yourself its very easy to screw up so follow the directions. You may have a lot of breakage, it will problerly feel quite 'stripped' (which is why I cant stress a great treatment enough) also if you bleach your hair or its not in the best condition dont do it or go to a salon.



Most people love it after but just be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan