Thursday, June 17, 2010

Straightening HELP!?

I have thick curly hair with layers, and my hair straightens well except sometimes it gets big. I want it to look like i just got it done at the salon! What good products that are cheap should i use? And i also need a new straightener. I would like it to be UNDER $40. I usually use Hot Tools, but lately their appliances have been dying on me. =/ And what kind of straightener should i get, the big ones or the skinny ones? I know that the skinny ones can be used for many different things already. I bought a Hot Tools one and I didn't really like the skinniness because it didn't seem to work good. But that could just be that straightening brand. Any helpppp? My friend suggests a Remington. If you agree with her, what kind of Remington should i get, and what size? She has the protect and shine one, and it worked good on my hair. Help meeee! [=



Straightening HELP!?

titanium ceramic straightners are good. go to sallysbeautysupply.com



Straightening HELP!?

the first thing you want to look for in a straighter in that it is ceramic nextly try not setting it too high and thridly make sure to get your roots cuz it will leave ur hair big if u dont



Straightening HELP!?

a straightening iron with a comb attachment. it will comb your hair while straightening and this works really well! also, ceramic or ceramic coated plates work well to make the hair smooth. you should also spray a heat protectant on each section of hair before you straighten it!!!



Straightening HELP!?

My mother has taught cosmetology for over 25 years and I have the same problem with my hair. She recommended a wide flat iron to me. The narrow ones take longer and don't seem to straighten my hair as well. I have an Andis that works great, but there are all kinds of good brands. Mine was not too expensive---from Wal Mart.



Straightening HELP!?

Hi, you should buy a straightener with the big ceramic plates because your hair is thick and curly. It will be much easier to straighten it then. I don't know of any good straightener for your hair type less than $40. You can try Vidal Sasoon. I heard that works well. If you want to spend a little more though, you should try CHI, GHD, or T3. I have a GHD n it works very well. I totally love the results. However, it is over $200 at Sephora. GOOD LUCK!



Straightening HELP!?

I make sure I go to get it chemically straightened every 5-6 months.Then to keep it looking nice I use staightening shampoo like Sunsilk...Matrix deep consitioning which you can buy at salons...then before I blow dry I use Jon Freida's Frizz Ease. If, and only if there are some spots where it kinks alot I use the MaxiGlide straightener tool...all this keeps my hair in awesome shape and my straight layers look natural.



Straightening HELP!?

k. i have the same kind of hair as you. use a serum to help get away frizz. use the heat tamer be tresseme. get a thick conair one and put the settingon turbo and in the 20's. but u must get a skinny for when you are finished to get the smallcurls around your face and close to your scalp. also to touch up. try getting one at target. when you are finished use an aerosol spray and cover your hair. brush quickly and throughly so that the spray covers each strand not in globbs. not 2 bragg, but everyone loves my hair and and compliments me all the time.



Straightening HELP!?

there are alot of nice products you can get from john frieda, sure its not like a dollar a piece its like 10 dollars but its really good.



also i hate remingtons hair straighteners. idk whether it was just the one i had if it was deffective or not but i didnt like it.i had one that i got for 40$$ and it was like the new and improved with this kind of materially thing over the plate, and i thought it was terrible. it didnt get hot enough and i couldnt straighen my hair. i have this conair one and through all the hairstraighteners i had this one seems to be the best. its a 2 inch. i recently got a 1 inch revlon and i think its good it was 30$$ but i usually just use it to give my bangs a nice little curve.



i hope this helps =)



Straightening HELP!?

Get your hair thinned at a salon. I've never had it done myself, but I've been doing some research on it and I've heard nothing but good things about it. It'd make your hair easier to straighten and less 'big'. As for cheap hair straighteners, I wouldn't know because I have a Sedu, but good luck on your search. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan