Thursday, June 17, 2010

What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

I'm half black, half white, so my hair is really thick and curly, and dries out easily. I was wondering what flat iron/straightening iron would work best for my type of hair, and also what type of hair products I could use to minimize damage to my hair. I keep my hair straight all the time, mainly because if I don't my hair looks fairly scary.



Currently I'll flat iron my hair, then not wet it for 2 or 3 days, then wash it, condition it, then re-flat iron it.



Whats the best flat iron I could use? The best hair products I could use? and is there any other way to minimize damage to my hair?



What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

You have to buy the paul Mitchel starightener from the salons. It is the most amazing one ever. It is pricy, but worth every penny to have that kind of hair at home!



What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

create magic irons work really good. I use the Magic In Flat Iron. Its the best iron ive ever used. It costs alot but its worth it Report It



What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

Have you tryed a CHI iron they work great and you can also use their product called silk infusion.



What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

I have very curly hair and i use GHDs to straighten it. they work amazingly, but are quite expensive. looking for them online can save alot of money if you do buy them



What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

My hair is naturally straight but I have side bangs and layers in the front so I use the CHI Flat Iron and love the way it leaves my hair so sleek and smooth! I also use it to make my hair curly and it stays all day which is rare for me so either way you can use it to create a good look for you! I bought mine for a $100 which isnt bad to what it does...you will enjoy it!



What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

I've been described as having a "fro" (which probably was an exaggeration) but, honestly, I don't have first hand experience with trying to straighten my hair.



However, I did read a great Slate product review on exactly this topic.



"Set Me Straight, Which flat iron can conquer my crazy curls? By Torie Bosch." See source list, below.



The article gave a first hand account of the reviewer's own issues with the various products she's used over the years. It's entertaining and you'll probably be able to relate to it. She looked at a range of factors (damage, ease of use, and final outcome), discussed using each product, and then came up with an overall recommendation. She found a wide range in prices ($49 to $200) and a wide range in performance. Really a very well done review. Probably exactly the sort of advice you're looking for.



The winner was the Hai Elite Digistik, $189, but read the entire product review.



What flat iron/straightening iron would be best for me? as well as hair products?

CHI is a pretty good product



there are also other designer products too but I dont know how much you want to spend on hair straightners it could get pretty expensive



there are also Vital Sasson or Wet to Set so you can straighten your hair when it is wet.



I have a CHI and it works like a charm.



I just use products from Sallys beauty supply like Take Away The Heat or Bringing It Down those work. just spray your hair when it is damp with it and then dry and then straighten.



also if you dont want your hair to be so think you could thin it out at your beauty salon so that will make it easier to style and straighten.



oh what I always do too my hair dresser told me this is when you are done straightning get a damp wash clothe and clean the iron when it is still hot it helps it to not dry out your hair for the next time you straighten and it helps clean the iron so it doesnt break cause sometimes if hair or makeup gets in it... it will mess it up so there is a tip cause usually straightners last about a year I have had mine for at least two years because of that tip!!!



I have heard that Pantenne Pro-V Time Renewal is pretty good... I personally havent tried it yet but it helps strengthen and fix your hair from damage like from brushing and styling. so try that I have heard it is good.



well I hope this works for you and have fun straightning!!!



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan