Saturday, November 28, 2009

Easy,quick way to straighten hair!?

I really want my hair to be permanently straight...but unfourtunately i cant due to my curly hair.It takes me about 20-25 minutes to blowdry and then straighten my hair with my conair straightener[gold plate]...it looks really nice but it usually ends up not pinstraight like I want it...and during the summer who wants to spend time on straightening hair?Ive heard the bad things of perm.straightening hair at a salon so I cancelled my appointment.Does anyone have any tips or anything I could use to get my hair straight?!Ughh if you have any answer at all God bless you. By the way, should I buy the Infiniti by Conair??Thank you.



Maggie



Easy,quick way to straighten hair!?

a perm is used to make straight hair curly. What u want (only if u r seeking permanent results mind u) is a relaxer. Theres no other way to make curly hair permanently straight. but if u do get a relaxer theres no turning back. to get ur hair back to its natural condition u will have to let it grow out. Ive been getting my hair relaxed since i was a little girl and ive never had any bad results. the main thing i notice, in addition to my hair being much straighter with way less effort, its alot longer after its straightened. make sure u get it relaxed by the right person and ull have no worries, all the horror stories are from ppl who dont really know what theyre doing putting in relaxers on others. conair is a top brand, i dont see how u could go wrong with any of their products. dont just walk into a salon, get a good recommendation b4 u let anyone put chemicals on ur hair, if done wrong ur hair might fall out.



Easy,quick way to straighten hair!?

Using Pin Straight mousse from Herbal Essences might cut down on your straightening time and make it even straighter than a straightener alone.



I use it and I don't have to straighten my hair, but my hair is straighter than yours.



My friend had her hair chemically straightened and it looked great, but I suppose it has to do with the quality of the salon.



Easy,quick way to straighten hair!?

get a CHI, its expensive, like $100, but so worth it



Easy,quick way to straighten hair!?

a permanently straighter at a salon is not that bad i got mine done about three monthes ago and it turned out really well.



soo i think you should it trust me its should turn out good if you get it from some one good.



but good luck and i hope all goes well for you



Easy,quick way to straighten hair!?

don't permanently straighten you hair because hairstyles and trends change so u don't want that the chi works really good but an affordable on is the Revlon its black with kinda gold plates my mom got it at target for about $60 dollars and it works really good... when you straighten you hair you have to do it in sections.....(this might seem the slower way to do it but u actually get done quicker with better results) pin it have up half up half down and straighten the bottom part first... then unpin the top part and straighten that in sections and its really the quickest way to do it! hope this helps!! good luck!!



Easy,quick way to straighten hair!?

Don't buy the INFINITI! I couldn't find anything to straighten my hair until I got a CHI by Farouk. It heats in seconds and works perfectly. It is a big investment but if you buy off EBAY it can save you money.



P.S. I f you "do it EBAY" make sure you get the real thing and make sure it is new in box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan