Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best product/most protective to use when straightening your hair?

You should try garnier-fructis. My friend has naturally curly hair and she uses this straightner stuff by them. I dont know whats its called, but i know you can buy it at Cvs and rite-aid. Garnier-fructis has alot of styling stuff.Im gonna have to get back to you with the name girl!



What is the best product/most protective to use when straightening your hair?

You should probably stop straightening it. My step daughter has beautiful naturally curly hair but she straightens hers every day and I can visibly see the damage done to her hair. Her mom cut it for her recently but it still looks dry and damaged. I have given her books on "how to love your curls" and my daughter has shown her how to style her curly hair, but she still insists on looking like all the rest of her teenage friends.



Let your hair be natural or at least only straighten it for special occasions when you want to look your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan