Friday, November 27, 2009

Is it safe to have Japanese perm ( hair straighten) during pregnancy?

The thing is that I don't if I am pregnant. My period is not due until the 10th of April. I did have a little spotting yesterday but only for one day. Maybe it was implantation bleeding. I don't know? My hair straighten appointment is this week. What should I do?



Is it safe to have Japanese perm ( hair straighten) during pregnancy?

I wouldn't - especially not during the first trimester. Perms give off a lot of fumes. The first trimester is such a critical developmental period that I wouldn't want to risk it.



I would ask your doctor though. Every doctor has a different view on this topic. Some allow hair dyeing, some allow painting, some do not. The only way to be sure is to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan