Saturday, November 28, 2009

What are the pros and cons of premantly straightening your hair?

Pro - You will never have to straighten it again



Con - You can never have hair that isn't straight



What are the pros and cons of premantly straightening your hair?

pros: it lasts for about 6 mths, but then you have to get it done again.



cons: you need to keep straightening the roots as they grow in.



the price is high.



What are the pros and cons of premantly straightening your hair?

I have naturally straight hair, and sometimes I really like it, but other times I HATE it. Pros: I don't have to straighten it, and I don't Have to waste money on a straightener. Cons: It's really hard to keep it curled, and I can't just curl it like some people can just straighten their hair. Maybe it's just my hair though. It could work for you depending on the thickness of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan