Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is too time consuming! It's chin-length & layered, yet it takes 45 mins-1 hour to b

Am I the only one who spends this much time straightening chin-length, thick hair?



I usually blow dry it in sections (or just blow dry it without using a round brush), and then flat iron it. I use Biosilk when I blow dry, and then again, when I flat iron.



Does anyone have any advice about how to straighten hair in less time? Or is 45 minutes a normal amount of time to spend?



My hair is too time consuming! It's chin-length %26amp; layered, yet it takes 45 mins-1 hour to blow dry/straighten.

It only takes me about 25-30 mins. and my hair is halfway down my back! I simply blowdry it and part it into two sections down the middle of your scalp. Then, use your flat-iron and straighten it piece by piece on both the left and right side (one at a time, of course). Work your way from the front to the back. You'll finish much faster.



Also, get a flat-iron that has bigger plates. I have the Wigo Jade flat-iron. It was a little expensive (around $135 but way cheaper on eBay) but TOTALLY worth it! It's really great because it heats up quickly and the jade plates make my hair look totally smooth and shiny/silky. I hope that helped!



My hair is too time consuming! It's chin-length %26amp; layered, yet it takes 45 mins-1 hour to blow dry/straighten.

take the time to get it right. aren't you worth it!



My hair is too time consuming! It's chin-length %26amp; layered, yet it takes 45 mins-1 hour to blow dry/straighten.

I work a hair salon every now and then and when istaighten ppl hair it takes about 20 min but when my mom does is it takes about 10 so i guess it depends on how long you've been doing it.



My hair is too time consuming! It's chin-length %26amp; layered, yet it takes 45 mins-1 hour to blow dry/straighten.

When you get it professionally done it usually doesn't take as long. Its a lot harder to dry it on ur own when you can't see what you are doing to the back of your hair, and if you are as picky as I am you want to do it right! I recommend that you buy the CHI profesional ceramic flat iron($120). All I do is let my hair air dry or dry it with a blow dryer (no styling, or brushing) and part my hair in sections and use the CHI iron. Trust me I have curly latin hair and my sister has permed hair,by the time you are done you will look like you have asian hair!!! But you must make sure that you do it in small sections and that you press it down evenly in each section. I have never been to a salon again after I purchased this iron!!!! I have chin length hair and it takes me 20 min to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan