Friday, November 27, 2009

I recently have hair highlights, can i have chemical straightening from salon?, cos my hair looks so

the stylist said that if i have highlights i cant have it straight...what should i do to remove this stupid highlights?! btw, i have this colored last September, it was color red...now it was awful blonde...do someone knows what to do? thanks a lot (in advance)



I recently have hair highlights, can i have chemical straightening from salon?, cos my hair looks so awful now

Don't do chemical straightening till you've had your highlights for over at least a year, or at least until they're nearly gone. Trust me. My friend's mom did it and she had highlights and the highlighted hair became very brittle and she now suffers from split ends and such.



I recently have hair highlights, can i have chemical straightening from salon?, cos my hair looks so awful now

by chemical straigtning you cant change color. take ligh brown clor from loreal so your hair color may chang. dont go for chemical straightening right now.



I recently have hair highlights, can i have chemical straightening from salon?, cos my hair looks so awful now

hi, technically, u cant remove the highlights, u can at best, cover it with another dye colour. the only way to remove is to cut the highlights away. i believe tt u cant have ur hair straighten its cos chemically treating ur hair is very bad %26amp; really dries up the hair, so i suppose ur stylist advised u against it. the colour change is probably due to poor quality dye or your original hair colour mixed with the dye colour, producing blonde.



I recently have hair highlights, can i have chemical straightening from salon?, cos my hair looks so awful now

How long has it been since you put in the highlights? you shouldn't put any other chemicals in your hair for 6 weeks after you got the highlights. you can go to a salon and have the highlights removed if you like but i wouldnt straighten it for a while.



I recently have hair highlights, can i have chemical straightening from salon?, cos my hair looks so awful now

u cant do anythg 2 tak the highlites away, except keep on trimming ur hair, %26amp; then it l go. y not doing a straightening? u cud do it, after couple of months after highlites, if ur hair is healthy, u cud proceed wth a straightng or perm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan